While everything looks pretty stable already, this app is still pretty young, so some bugs might still come up.
MortNotes is a (hopefully) simple app to manage short notes and check lists. It's a bit like Google Keep, if you know that.
So, if there's Keep, why another app?
Because it has some advantages:
- Checkboxes work in Widgets
- Both note text and checkboxes possible in one note - so you can add a short general description to your check notes
- More layout options (optional Widget action bar, own colors, ...)
- Pebble app
- No Google account/sync required - for everyone who doesn't like Google to get all the data
- Text file based, so you can easily sync and edit the files, if you want to
- WebDav support (e.g. OwnCloud)
- Auto refresh in selectable interval
- Hide or show already checked entries with one click
What's still missing but planned for future updates:
- Notifications (reminders)
- Layout optimizations for tablets
What probably won't come (anytime soon):
- Support for images and audio recordings
- Font support (fonts aren't supported in Widgets by the system, so the app would need to render images - an unnecessary waste of memory and CPU time in my opinion... It's enough I have to do this with the checkboxes.)
MortNotes is a free software application from the PIMS & Calendars subcategory, part of the Business category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2014-10-26. The program can be installed on Android.
MortNotes (version 0.6.1) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.